Using Rentokil’s RADAR
RADAR technology is available exclusively through Rentokil and only our customers can enjoy its many benefits.
Our tailored RADAR Riddance programmes have been designed to effectively and discreetly reduce mouse populations with an effective 24 hour a day trapping programme over a specific treatment period.
Call Rentokil free on 868 612 0047 to understand the steps required to easily implement RADAR in your premises.
Download our RADAR Riddance programme pdf leaflet for more details
If mice activity has been identified, our qualified technicians will install RADAR units in appropriate locations throughout your facility.
- RADAR - Detects, captures and isolates mice efficiently and hygienically.
- Suitable for sensitive areas - A bait-free mouse control solution, enabling use in high-risk environments. Units are usually placed at wall floor junctions and will not cause disruption to your operations.
- Humane - Using carbon dioxide to kill a captured mouse.
- Health & Safety compliant - Contract maintenance ensures optimal performance and full compliance with Health and Safety obligations.
- Simple, secure design - Captured mouse is securely contained within the trap. No danger of contamination from pesticides. Our units are unobtrusive, extremely hygienic and easy to keep clean.
- Early warning - Warning light is clear indicator of a mouse problem and allows for early mouse control measures to be implemented.
- 24/7 Protection - Provides reassurance for your business. It can be used in conjunction with Rentokil’s PestNetOnline monitoring and reporting system, providing you with round the clock information on how your business is protected from mice.
- Suitable for all industries - including Food and Pharmaceutical manufacturing, Telecommunications, Hospitality and catering, Education and health establishments.
Call Rentokil on 868 612 0047 to arrange a FREE survey and the option to use RADAR on your premises.
How It Works
- Each mouse trap has an entrance at each end, allowing mice to run into it from either direction.
- When the mouse breaks two consecutive infrared beams, it trips a circuit that closes both entrances.
- Carbon dioxide gas is released in the tightly sealed container.
- The gas acts rapidly and is widely recognised as a humane method of control. There is no danger of contamination as the mouse remains completely isolated.
- A warning light illuminates to indicate capture, informing you of mice activity.
- As the unit is self-contained, the mouse can be discreetly removed by your Rentokil technician, before he resets the unit.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Radar contains the active ingredient carbon dioxide.