Food & Beverage
Are you in the F&B business? Explore our IPM programme specifically for the F&B.
Integrated Pest Management
For over 36 years we have protected properties from pests across Thailand
All our technicians are highly trained and certified pest controllers
Innovative and unique treatments that resolve pest problems effectively
Effective Monitoring and Reporting Services
Identifying a pest control partner with global expertise that understands the phases of the supply chain risk management is imperative. This will provide a road map from which technical or business priorities can be acknowledged to execute relevant integrated pest management strategies.
A comprehensive integrated pest management programme can only look nice on paper if it is not routinely monitored, reviewed and adjusted to ensure it is improved and functioning as planned. For that reason, a solid partnership will need to be forged between the company and pest controller to ensure consistent alignment on the strategies and efforts. Furthermore, for better traceability ensure you have established a monitoring and reporting method.
Explore our general pest reporting services if they suit you and the business. The report is incorporated as part of your integrated pest management programme with Rentokil Thailand.
Rentokil Quality Pest Management System (QPMS) and Rentokil Quality Pest Management System Plus (QPMS+)
1. Elite Team Service - Field Biologists and Technicians trained in Food Handler and GMP courses with expertise and technical advice to minimise pest risks. (For QPMS+ programme)
2. Site Risk Assessment - Identify Health and Safety hazards in the premises to enable Rentokil staff to work safely, without causing interruption to your operations.
3. Internal Certificates and Licenses - Rentokil's technician training certificate.
4. Pest Service Records and Monitoring Checklists - Record findings of pest infestation and condition of monitoring stations, with recommendation from field biologist
5. Field Biologist Inspection Report – Detailed infestation reports and adverse condition. (For QPMS+ programme)
6. Trend Analysis - Trends of pest activity will be shown in graph charts. (For QPMS+ programme)
7. Quality Control (QC) Inspection by Supervisor or Field Biologist – An assessment of Rentokil Service Quality.
8. QPMS or QPMS+ Folder - Filing of documents relating to Pest Control services to enable easy access and checks by auditors.
9. Yearly Pest Control Schedule - A full year advance schedule provided for the convenience of client and preparations ahead.
10. Education Talk & Training by Field Biologist - Training your employees to better understand and support in the control of pests within the premises.