Call us for a free quote on (02) 8333 5842
Effective Monitoring and Reporting Services
Identifying a pest control partner with global expertise that understands the phases of the supply chain risk management is imperative. This will provide a road map from which technical or business priorities can be acknowledged to execute relevant integrated pest management strategies.
A comprehensive integrated pest management program can only look nice on paper if it is not routinely monitored, reviewed and adjusted to ensure it is improved and functioning as planned. For that reason, a solid partnership will need to be forged between the company and pest controller to ensure consistent alignment on the strategies and efforts. Furthermore, for better traceability ensure you have established a monitoring and reporting method.
Explore our general pest reporting services if they suit you and the business. The report is incorporated as part of your integrated pest management program with Rentokil Philippines.
1. Site Risk Assessment - Identify Health and Safety hazards relating to the premises enabling your staff and ours to work safely.
2. Yearly Pest Control Schedule - A full year advance schedule provided for your convenience and preparations ahead.
3. Pest Service Records and Monitoring Checklists - Findings of pest infestation and condition of monitoring stations will be recorded with recommendations from field biologist.
4. Certificates and Licenses - Technician training certificate and pesticide application records will be forwarded for audit purposes.
5. Quality Control (QC) Inspection by Service Supervisor - Assessment of Rentokil Pest Control Service quality.
6. Total Hygiene Awareness Training (THAT) by Field Biologist - Training your employees to better understand and support in the control of pests
9. myRentokil - an online application tool available from any internet access point, that will provide you an instant access to a wealth of information in a time saving visual format. This is inclusive of Pest Activity Graph and Trending Reports and Field Biologist Inspection Reports, improving your end-to-end supply chain risk management. You can have your monitoring and reports available in soft copy (e-copy) submitted through email.