Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
Find out how Rentokil’s IPM can help in your business
Integrated Pest Management
For over 55 years we have protected properties from pests across Hong Kong
Certified member of National Pest Management Association since 2015
Innovative and unique treatments that resolve pest problems effectively
Effective Monitoring and Reporting Services
Identifying a pest control partner with global expertise that understands the phases of the supply chain risk management is imperative. This will provide a road map from which technical or business priorities can be acknowledged to execute relevant integrated pest management strategies.
A comprehensive integrated pest management programme can only look nice on paper if it is not routinely monitored, reviewed and adjusted to ensure it is improved and functioning as planned. For that reason, a solid partnership will need to be forged between the company and pest controller to ensure consistent alignment on the strategies and efforts. Furthermore, for better traceability ensure you have established a monitoring and reporting method.
Explore our online reporting services or the general pest reporting services if they suit you and the business. The report is incorporated as part of your integrated pest management programme with Rentokil Hong Kong.
1. Site Risk Assessment - Identify Health and Safety hazards relating to the premises enabling your staff and ours to work safely.
2. Pest Service Records and Monitoring Checklists - Findings of pest infestation and condition of monitoring stations will be recorded with recommendations from field biologist.
3. Experienced and Trained Technicians - All our Service Technicians are pest control professionals who have extensive pest knowledge with over 50 years of pest control experience in Hong Kong.
4. Quality Control (QC) Inspection by Service Supervisor - Assessment of Rentokil Pest Control Service quality.
5. Total Hygiene Awareness Training (THAT) by Field Biologist - Training your employees to better understand and support in the control of pests
6. Pest Activity Graph and Trending Reports - Trends of pest activity will be shown in graph charts as required depending on situation.
7. Field Biologist Inspection Report - Detailed infestation reports and adverse condition.
8. General Reporting or Online Reporting - Maintains proper filing of the pest service records and monitoring checklists for auditing and recording purposes.(*Depends on contract package) *Service coverage will be subject to the final agreement signed with the client