Competitions - Standard Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 These Standard Terms and Conditions shall be binding on you when entering any competitions operated by Rentokil Initial UK Limited, or any company or website owned or controlled by Rentokil Initial UK Limited.
- 1.2 In the event of a discrepancy between these Standard Terms and Conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- 1.3 These General Contest Rules apply to all entrants to any Rentokil Initial UK Limited Competition. Rentokil Initial UK Limited reserved the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time
- 1.4 No purchase or payment is necessary to enter this competition but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending upon their own individual arrangements for Internet access. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.
- 1.5 Entry and participation in any competition shall be deemed an unconditional acceptance by you of these Terms. All entry instructions and any other specific details relating to the competition or the prizes form part of these Terms.
- 1.6 By entering the competition entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and be bound by them.
- 2.1 You must be resident in the United Kingdom. Employees of Rentokil Initial UK Limited their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners, suppliers of prizes or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter any competition.
- 2.2 Prizes are limited to one per person.
- 2.3 All entrants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- 2.4 You must provide personal details as reasonably requested to do so by Rentokil Initial UK Limited. Refusal to comply will result in disqualification from the contest.
- 2.5 All decisions of Rentokil Initial UK Limited will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- 2.6 All entries answers must be received by Rentokil Initial UK Limited by the closing date specified in the competition. Entries with the correct answers will be entered automatically upon submission.
- 2.7 Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
- 2.8 Rentokil Initial UK Limited reserved the right with or without cause to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions.
- 2.9 Entries made using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- 3.1 Winners will be notified in writing or by email within 28 days of the closing date of the competition. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact any winner of a prize during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted, is not available, or cannot comply with these terms and conditions Rentokil Initial UK Limited reserves the right to offer a prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- 3.2 All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner and Rentokil Initial UK Limited excludes all warranties in connection with any prize.
- 3.3 If a specified prize becomes unavailable, Rentokil Initial UK Limited may substitute a replacement prize at its absolute discretion. In such an instance, Rentokil Initial UK Limited will endeavour to ensure the substitute prize is of equal or greater value to the original prize. Please allow 28 days for the delivery all prizes.
- 3.4 Rentokil Initial UK Limited, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Rentokil Initial UK Limited.
- 3.5 Rentokil Initial UK Limited reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
- 3.6 There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- 3.7 For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to Competitions, Rentokil Initial UK Limited, 1 Grenfell Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1ES stating for which competition you would like winners’ details. Only the surname and County of the Winner will be disclosed.
4. The Contest
- 4.1 Rentokil Initial UK Limited does not accept responsibility for entries lost, damaged illegible, corrupted, incomplete or delayed in transit to the competition address. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt (nor will proof that an email has been sent be accepted as proof it has been received).
- 4.2 Source material utilised by Rentokil Initial UK Limited to set and answer questions shall be taken as correct.
- 4.3 Rentokil Initial UK Limited may terminate this competition at any time at its absolute discretion. In the event of such termination, Rentokil Initial UK Limited may, at its absolute discretion, elect not to award any prize in respect of the terminated competition.
- 4.4 All entries or answers become the property of Rentokil Initial UK Limited and will not be returned to you unless otherwise stated.
- 5.1 Winners names may be published on the Website.
- 5.2 Rentokil Initial UK Limited may promote or advertise that a winner has won a contest.
- 6.1 These rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law.
- 6.2 A failure by Rentokil Initial UK Limited to enforce any of these contest rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any individual.
- 6.3 Special restrictions or qualifications may apply to particular contests, in which case an addendum to these Standard Terms and Conditions will be made.
- 6.4 Rentokil Initial UK Limited may change these Standard Terms and Conditions at any time.
Mouse control worldwide